How to install Google Launcher in MIUI 6
MIUI v6 is very balanced UI and has very rich User experience.But when it comes to switching the Default Launcher of MIUI ,you can’t simply do it and it’s a very complicated process until you Don’t know how to Do it .But ,with the following tutorial you can now easily install google launcher on any device thats running MIUI V6.
To do so,simply follow this simple tutorial.
- If you have previously installed google launcher in your device Unistall it.
- Head over to the playstore and search “google” click on google .Make sure it is up to date.
- Now come back to the home screen and click on security icon.Navigate to autostart>google app. Enable it.
- Close the security app and head over to play store again ,now search for “Google Now Launcher “in play store and install it .Dont click open now itself.
- Close the playstore,open settings then installed apps in the bottom you will find defaults click on that ,then click on launcher .Make sure that google app is selected. go back to make sure it is selected.
- Voila!! you now have google launcher as your default launcher.
Check out the video tutorial of
How to install Google Now Launcher in MIUI 6
Please Share this .. 🙂